Skip to main content

My first Post on my first Blog website



First blog post

Hello friends today I am writing my first blog and blog post I am writing here because I want to earn money by making website and making post making blogs.
That's why I am starting today my first blog.
I am also a youtuber and i have subscribers on my YouTube channel but I want to make website also I want to earn money from website also I am making blog I am making blog on topic of educational blog, technology related blog many of blog I want to right here I need your little bit support.
Because many youtubers saying they earn money from website more than YouTube channel that's why I am also want to make website and earn money more than YouTube they say you easily earn money from website you don't want to make videos like your facecam and other things
 I want your little bit support and I am listening somewhere they tell me you make it more then 400 words.
At the end of this paragraph I want to say show your little bit support.

How i feel when I writing my first blog

I am feeling nervous I am feeling excited when your feelings in my mind are going to room because this is my first you know this is my first blog and I am in 12th then I am thinking I am making website I make a tec related content on my website but I in my college I am now making my website and now I am little bit nervous and many things is going around from my mind and I don't have experience how to write blog.
how to present blog but I'm doing my best I am making my best content.
I have a knowledge like a how to make a website and other another how to make with YouTube channels and menu of knowledge I have like a technology related here I make this type of topics in my feature post like it how to make blog about how to make websites, how to make YouTube channel, how to make Instagram account.
I want to tell you your queries you ask any up your doubts your queries I solve you have a question for me you have a comment box in at the end of this blog there go and write your queries your questions when writi your queries I reply you when it possible to you give your answer your query answer you also follow this blog i give you option you follow blog you see right side of the slide side by you see this paragraph side by you get a follower button follow button to see you also see my how many followers I have that many of things are there are you see and you also follow me on my Instagram Facebook I have a many accounts you can also use subscribe I know some people come from my YouTube because I am update my YouTube to go at my web site and check out my website you know.

End of blog

You also give me your feedback how to I improve my this blog you tell me also in my comment box you give me a feedback you also go on my YouTube channel you go on my Facebook page you also go on my Instagram account you give me your information and I give you how to make things how to earn money that type of video's I also upload my own my YouTube you also go and check out their all YouTube links I give you my YouTube link YouTube videos link my YouTube channel link Instagram link Facebook link go and check out I give you in my blog post and also follow please follow this blog post and I want to you share my blogs with your friend who want to make website.
If any one want to make website he want to website but he can't make website then you give this share this website link you say you how do you make make website.
I have know to do in my English writing in English but this is not my first time then I am not in good in English.
At the end of this blog I am only want to say you please show your support thank you very much.
My Social media links:-
Youtube
Personal Instagram
Facebook page
Professional instgram
Other link comming soon

                SHARE WITH YOU FRIENDS 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nokia 6300 4G Keypad Phone: Best Budget 4G Feature Phone in 2025

Introduction The Nokia 6300 4G is a stylish and durable keypad phone designed for users who prefer simplicity without giving up essential smart features. It revives the nostalgic charm of classic Nokia phones, now enhanced with 4G connectivity, WhatsApp support, YouTube access, and even Google Assistant. Whether you're looking for a reliable secondary device or just want a break from constant smartphone usage, this phone ticks all the boxes. --- Display and Design The phone features a compact 2.4-inch QVGA display that is bright and readable, perfect for calls, messages, and occasional browsing. Its sturdy polycarbonate body is lightweight and easy to carry, making it ideal for travel or rough usage. Buying Link:- https://fktr.in/MczKMbV --- Performance and Software Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor and running KaiOS, the Nokia 6300 4G supports popular apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, and Google Maps. The user interface is simple and familiar, especially for thos...

Apple Credit Card Launches in India – Full Details, Benefits, Charges & How to Apply (2025 Guide)

  Apple Credit Card Launch in India (2025) – Full Features, Benefits & How to Apply 🍏 Apple Credit Card Launches in India – Full Details, Benefits, Charges & How to Apply (2025 Guide) Published: July 2025 ✅ What is the Apple Credit Card? The Apple Credit Card is now available in India, launched in partnership with SBI Card and powered by the Mastercard network . It’s a digital-first credit card that lives inside your iPhone’s Wallet app and offers daily cashback, secure payments, and no hidden charges. 🌟 Key Benefits of Apple Credit Card India 🔹 Feature 🔸 Description No Annual Fees Zero joining or renewal charges for lifetime Daily Cashback 3% on Apple purchases, 2% on Apple Pay, 1% on all other spends Instant Approval Apply digitally with instant card issuance Full Wallet Integration Real-time spending updates via iPhone Wallet Secure & Private No card numbe...

Realme 14 Pro+ Review: Is This the Mid-Range King?

Realme 14 Pro+ Review: Is This the Mid-Range King? Realme has been consistently impressing with its smartphones, and the Realme 14 Pro+ is no exception. If you're after flagship-level features without the sky-high price tag, this phone might just be the one you've been waiting for. But does it truly live up to the buzz? Let’s dive in and see how it stacks up. What’s in the Box? When you unbox the Realme 14 Pro+ , you’ll find everything you need to get started: the phone, a 100W fast charger (thankfully, included), a USB-C cable, a SIM ejector tool, and the usual paperwork. There's no fancy stuff like extra cases or screen protectors, but honestly, who uses those anymore? The Display: A Visual Treat One of the first things that’ll blow you away is the 6.7-inch AMOLED display . The vibrant colors, crisp details, and ultra-smooth 120Hz refresh rate make everything look stunning. Whether you’re scrolling through your social media feed, binge-watching Netflix, or diving into s...